Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st Entry

This is my first blog entry. Today is what I call one of my clumsy days - I was later than usual to the 77th and Lex subway and scrambled my way through the 8:30 am crowd, only to realize that my card had expired. As I stood in the long line for the only MTA card machine that worked, I realized that my magazine fell. As I picked up my glossy magazine, I realized that my credit card, laundry card, and an assortment of wallet items had fallen into the grubby subway floor. In either case, finally, I hopped on my train as usual packed with other morning commuters like sardines hoping not to be next to a stinky or sick individual. My highlight of today was lunch with my coworkers in Chinatown. Among the smell of vegetables, fruit, and fish, we walked among shopkeepers staring out of their displays of toys, jewelery and random, useless, but colorful items. In the restaurant, I had mostly vegetable dim sum, tasty as usual. I end today on a normal and unassuming day hoping that I can continue my musings in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment