Saturday, January 31, 2009

Celebrities, Tea Cups, and more


I have met a few celebrities in my times in NY, including one yesterday. I am not going to post a list of names since I would like them to remain anonymous in my blog. I have to admit that a part of me has a fascination that makes me excited every time I meet a famous face. It could be the fact that millions of people know this individual or it could be that I see this celebrity as my window into the world of fame and glamour. I have never seeked fame, nor do I really want to be famous (to the level of every person knowing who I am). If it happens, I will accept it, but I will not seek it. Sometimes, I feel as though I get thrown into the spotlight. I will explain those situations in another blog.

Today, I had brunch at this place called Alice's Tea Cup. I am warning the men that the name does hold true and you will find it to be a very 'girly' place. Of course, I loved it. The brunch was good, and my friend and I shared a teapot with a small cat attached to it. A mirror had little pink dresses attached to it and the decor was created to resemble Alice in Wonderland story. Here is a link:
http://www.alicesteacup.com/

Alice's Tea Cup is a tea wonderland, but aren't we all living in a real-life wonderland? How do we distinguish between dream and reality? Our past memories become dreams; our future is a dream; only the present is reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment